Thursday, February 5, 2004

mornings

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
            -- John Wayne

I love mornings and today is no exception.  After seeing the beautiful moon last night hanging in the sky like it owned the place, I awoke today to yet another new day full of expectations.  It amazes me at times that all it takes is a mind-set of positive thoughts to get me going and conquer those things that only yesterday weighed me down.  I will aproach this new day with a skip in my step that only I can see and look forward to the many possibilities this day will provide me.   :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE morning. I usually walk before dawn and watch the sun rise. You're right - it starts you out in the right frame of mind - and open to all possibilities!