Monday, November 8, 2004

Soccer

 

Here is Daniel last week on the soccer field.  He is yet another generation of soccer players in our family.  Soccer has always been a part of my life.  When I was little, my Dad carted me around to his games as he played every Sunday for different teams in Pittsburgh.  He still played as I entered my teen years and I had him and my brother to watch on the field.  Some of my best friends at the time were soccer players and I still remember dating those in high school who carried our team to victory.  I looked back recently at my old high school web site and saw the children of those guys playing as they did.  Just like Daniel, they are running the field and enjoying every moment chasing after that soccer ball. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a GREAT picture!  I love to play soccer, but I am not that good at it.  I've never played on a team, only for fun, but it sure is FUN!!!!!!!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

cool pic....
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES