Monday, May 1, 2006

Georgia Aquarium

These sharks look far from real to me in this picture, but they are in fact very real. To me, they look like those toy rubber sharks that they sell in the store!  lol
 
We visited the Georgia Aquarium which is now the largest aquarium in the world.  It was beautiful with the fresh and marine water that filled the displays.  Even though the salt water fish showed their bright colors vividly, I seemed to love the fresh water rooms.  They had a flat glass ceiling showing the fish, and my instant  thought was that this would be great in a bedroom.  To just lay there and look up and see the fish swimming around would definitely be pretty calming to me.  I actually had a dream last week where two of the walls in my bedroom were aquariums!  Dreams do come true, don't they?  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo. I swore it was a painting too!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to visit this place!  

Derek

Anonymous said...

What an awesome room you have imagined.  I would find it very peaceful to have fish swimming all around me.