Saturday, February 5, 2005

Clairvoyance


Something that was lost
is now in the light
shining brightly with a smile  :)
 

 

Today was my first day out and about since my eye surgery last Monday.  I had the second lens implant put into place and I will have to say that I see clearly now.  :)   It's amazing how things look to me with it's clarity and brightness.  I feel like I have everything new to see and explore.  It's no wonder that I wanted to go hiking on this day. The skies were as blue as ever and the warmth from the sun seemed like spring was already here. I had picked a hike close by instead of heading north.    It wasn't the mountain view that I always crave, but the skyline of Atlanta.  I picked this hike because I actually wanted to "see" the skyline which had always been difficult before to make out.  I wasn't disappointed.

I sit here now at my desk with a glass of wine at my side and a smile on my face.  It was a great day.  :)

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful sight.  Glad your doing good and out and about!  I love your saying.  Sounds like we both had wonderful days.

Derek

Anonymous said...

GREAT !!!!!!    It's really good to hear you are viewing the world from this new perspective. It took a lot of courage to have eye surgery again. I hope you enjoy the flowers, the sunshine, and the beauty of nature this spring!

Anonymous said...

Aww, terrific!!  [and the pic ain`t bad either!]
V

Anonymous said...

Great news!  Your saying reflects your picture.  Hugs, gloria