Friday, July 22, 2005

 

 

 

 

I found this little frog hanging alongside my door window the other evening.  Was it hanging on for dear life?  :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some think it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go.
            -- Sylvia Robinson
  

The days of late have been extremely busy for me.  Sometimes I feel that I have too much going on and I can't find a space to just breathe.  The pull in many directions seem to make the days slip by.  Sometimes it's welcomed, sometimes not.  Today was no exception. I need, want, and dream....has it begun?   My thoughts go rampant as the minutes go by. 
But as I exhale, the smile on my face only widens. Letting go at the end of the day can be as simple as that.   Emotions just don't lie.           

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unique angle on this photo, I like it.  I love frogs.  I'll take a photo of my favorite frog vase this weekend, I think, to put in my journal.

Anonymous said...

great entry Carol, it made me smile.

Derek