Sunday, December 18, 2005

Contest

With everyone home from school on Thanksgiving break, we had a contest of making gingerbread houses.  I had only bought 2 of them because I didn't think anyone would be interested in building them.  Well, pulling them out that one day created a surprise for me.  Seems as everyone wanted to do it.  We divided up teams and I told them I wouldn't help either team.  I did concede after Team B added 2 cups instead of 2 tablespoons of water into the powder sugar to make icing!  I will have to say they did come out shining at the end with a nice house.  Although my daughter on team A, announced that it indeed looked like two guys did it.  What she mean by that?  lol 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun family activity!!!  They came out beautiful and I can tell everyone was enjoying themselves.

Anonymous said...

I think they came out great.  Sounds like a nice family activity.
Boths houses came out wonderful.....So who won??

Anonymous said...

these are great, we used to do the same thing with four in our family.  Hope ya'll have a wonderful Christmas Carol!  :)

Derek

Anonymous said...

I vote goes to the one on the right.