Saturday, December 17, 2005

Time

 
The way you define yourself as a writer is that you write every time you have a free minute. If you didn't behave that way you would never do anything.
     John Irving  

The days past have been hectic to say the least.  I have found myself craving the free time that has been lacking.  It seems as though time is rushing by and I'm left with a feeling of exhaustion and of want. 
I have piled up pictures and entries that need to be posted.  I have missed writing in this particular journal and feel the need to enter again.  Even if only for my own satisfaction of fulfilling my passion of writing.  Lack of time should not be lack of creativity.   
 
Let's see now, where's those pictures.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! I have missed your reflections :)
Adam
http://journals.aol.com/pawsadam/chester

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,

Glad to see the comments again.
Wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I think we've all been going through this.  I let it overwhelm me as well, and got that nasty cold.  I'm ready for the new year that's for sure.  I always seemed to get organized on Jan 1st.  A new start.  I've been so busy trying to get everything ready for Christmas, that I've turned into a grouch instead of enjoying it.  I think I'm better now.

Derek

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back, Carol!  I like the blow by blow on the gingerbread houses.  They both look great, but I think my vote goes for the one with less candy on the roof.  :)  I've been away from my computer since Dec. 16th.  I hope you had GREAT holidays!