Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Come back Kelly!!! :)


"I can't wait to tell you guys about the whole trip! the only thing standing in my way is about 16 more days and an ELEVEN HOUR FLIGHT home. (ps...no one told me it would take longer to get back....yipes!) " Kelly 6-14-06


Kelly has been studying abroad in Italy since May and I am missing her. The group of 35 students, along with their professors from Emory, have been moving from city to city every few days with the Italian studies program. In general, they will have participated in 270 tours to towns/sites when it's all said and done. According to the school, this is "an academic ‘outward bound’ program engaging faculty and student participants in a discovery of Italy and of one’s self. " I will have to say that from her calls and emails, she definitely is discovering herself along the way.

I can't wait to see her! I look forward to the many pictures and the stories that she will have of her journey when she comes home the first of July.

I can't wait to see you Kelly!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you sharing some of her photos...; )
Welcome back KELLY!

Anonymous said...

I know you must miss her bunches.   Glad she's coming home, take lots of pictures.  can we see some of Italy too?

Derek