Friday, October 31, 2003

great news

Have great news...the cyst on my ovary is gone!  They  have been tracking this since spring.  Yesterday I had another cervical ultrasound and it revealed those results.  I am very grateful that I went for a second opinion since they wanted to remove it and my ovary last month.  They had thought it was a type that wasn't functional, which would then mean suspicious contents....life has been good to me.  :) 

"The time to pray is not when your in a tight spot but just as soon as we get out of it. "    Josh Billings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife also suffered from this type of cyst. I am glad you are OK. It is very stressful as you repeat the exams and spend your time wondering what will happen. I am glad to hear you are OK but keep up the annual exams.