Sunday, October 12, 2003

Tomorrow....

I'm sitting here filling out the forms for my doctors visit tomorrow.  This is my second opinion doctor for Gynecologic Oncology for the cyst on my ovary.  I'm sitting here worried, scared and wondering if I'll be able to get through the visit  calm and with a sharp mind to get the answers to the questions I will be asking.  I had to get out the letter from my sister's doctor on the type of her cancer.  Reading that letter puts worry in me and thoughts in my head of what our family went through 6 years ago.  I hope and pray things will go in my favor......

Quote:  Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man.  But sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.  Vince Lombardi

I will keep a positive attitude....I will and must do this....for me......

No comments: