Thursday, October 9, 2003

Well, I'm going to see John Mayer in concert next month.  My daughter wanted  desperately to go see him,  so I figured I'd take her.  It's been awhile since I went to a concert like that.  Should be fun!  He's coming to the Phillips Arena in Atlanta November 21st.  I think she's counting down the days to the concert.  lol

I took her to the doctors the other day and found out she has strept throat.  It's killing her not being able to practice her basketball the last couple of days.  She plays and practices all year around so it's in her routine.  Take that routine away from her and look out! 

Then she has been stressing about her SAT testing and what she needs to get into the college that she wants.  Kelly is taking a 2 month course at a local college to prepare for the test.  She wants a private out of state school...for pre-med.....should I return to work now?  lol  Bottom line is...I'm so proud of her.

 

Quote for today: Learn the art of patience. Apply disipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal.  Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement, and failure.  Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success.  Brian Adams

No comments: