Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Staying positive

Today a decision was made.  I have finally made that call to the eye surgeon to have my cataracts removed.  I was shaking at the time with the thought of having this done.  I will be surprised if I go through with this but know that I will. The fear I have is very close by.  What comes to the surface of my mind is something that I have thought of since I was younger....the fear of loosing that sense.  What is beside that fear is the fact that my eyes have been open today to facts that moved me enough to make that call.  My main goal now is to keep the positive outlook that I have about everything else in my life and include this....to know that this will benefit me...and to keep the negative thoughts out of my reach. 

What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?  Dr. Robert Schuller

No comments: