Tuesday, January 6, 2004

This year

Genuine beginnings begin within us, even when they are brought to our attention by external opportunities.  William Bridges

This new year will bring new situations to my life, new friends that will inspire my thoughts and new opportunities for me to improve my world through kindness, compassion and generosity.  I hope to enlighten those around me with something as simple as a smile and other times as complex as my thoughts.  My strenghts will help me along my way and hopefully I will work with and around my weaknesses.  I will bring to this year what seems like my never ending excitement and enthusiasum for the life that I have.  I will persist on this journey and enjoy every moment that is put in front of me and notice life at it's best with a smile on my face and continued warmth in my heart..... :) 

No comments: