Saturday, September 10, 2005

Searching


I awoke this morning very early again with one of a few dreams that has been following me for years. The dream of finding another part of my home that is untouched by everyone that lives here. It is a place that only I find over and over again as I open each door and walk thru each room. I have plans in my dream of going thru every trunk and looking under every covering to discover what is there. In my dream, I feel as though my life will unfold as I unfold those places.

I always awake from this dream wanting to find that place and have figured out long ago that I am searching in life. Do we unconsciously hunt for answers that will give us meaning?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile.  I enjoyed catching up on your journal.  The pictures are all awesome.  You pick good subjects.  Carol, you have a great looking family!  Looks like they're quite a mixture and so individual.  I enjoy reading about them.  Such wonderful memories you're building.  Congrats on the win and on getting your own kayak.  I love the picture of you showing off your kayak.  Blessings...  

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful dream, and so thought provoking as well.  I'd love to hear more on how you feel about this.  It's an interesting subject.  I'm going to sit with it myself.  

Derek

Anonymous said...

Wow..  I have dreams just like that,  always finding the same room.. only the room is scary,  like something is waiting for me inside. usually wake up  in a sweat!!  lol.  
Leslie

Anonymous said...

In my mansion there are many rooms and I have given you the key to all of them.  Look within for I am not outside but inside.  I am always with you.  I know you every thought, you every move, I can count every hair on your head.  Do yea not know that yea are Gods?  Sounds to me like you soul/spirit is trying to show you that the journey is inward and not outward.  

Marlene-PurelyPoetry