Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Snow in Hotlanta

Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
Eddie Cantor
 

I awoke to a dusting of snow here in Atlanta.  Being a northerner and missing the snow, I ventured out on my early daily walk and took in the beauty of the flakes falling from the sky.   It's not the snow our family up north are getting(or my friends in Salem:), but it's unusual here and I'll take it.  All bundled up and smiling, I returned home with rosy cheeks and in a great mood 
 What a way to start my busy day.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote about snow today also, oh how I miss it!  

Derek
http://journals.aol.com/deveil/CelebrationofMyExhistance/

I love the picture too!

Anonymous said...

Yea for you!!
V