Thursday, March 24, 2005

  To will is to select a goal, determine a course of action that will bring one to that goal, and then hold to that action till the goal is reached. The key is action.
           
-- Michael Hanson
 
It seems as if the days are passing by with a vengeance.  I've had pictures and ideas for posting entries that have sat at the wayside as time slips by.  At the end of the day when all is done, I sit exhausted and writing is the last thing on my mind.  I am a morning person.  I wake at the crack of dawn with bright eyes and an energy that goes strong throughout the day.   My daily morning walk of over 5 miles just feeds that energy even more.  Today being Thursday, changed that schedule.  I had to be on the tennis court with my partner at 9am.  I contemplated walking half of what I do as a warm-up before the match.  I think I should have done that.  Today we lost.  Needless to say  I am also very competitive and that in turn made for a long day after the match.  Tomorrow I will find myself back on the court to work on  reaching my goal.   :)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Competitive too, I can just picture you walking in the woods in your fast pace with you tennis skirt on ready for the match.  Were you always good at tennis, state champ?  Bet you could beat Anna Kornikova, I don't think I spelled that right.

Derek