Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Universal Studios - Island of Adventure

 

 

 

Universal's Island of Adventure was a lot of fun.  From the Hulk coaster to the  water rides which had us soaking wet, this park kept us busy all day long. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, the lines were long.  About a 90 minute wait for the rides, but it was well worth it in my book.  I love going to the parks and seeing everything that can be seen.  I think my favorite was the 3D Spiderman! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We stayed at a hotel right there at Universal.  It was nice after a long day of walking to just be able to crash as soon as we were done.   Can't wait to go back!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like sooo much fun!  I don't think I would have the patience for a 90 wait though!  lol

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Keep goin!!!
V