Friday, October 15, 2004

 

There has been a chill in the air the past couple of days and I'm feeling the need to hibernate in front of a roaring fireplace!  This weather is perfect for snuggling up and relaxing after a long day.  I thought of this picture yesterday as I was freezing outside after our tennis match.  Everyone was talking of hot chocolate and hot tubs as the wind was swirling all around.  I was thinking bear rug and a hot fire to gaze upon!  I eventually got home and warmed up, but this thought has been on my mind since then.  I think this weekend is a perfect time to bring some wood up to the house.  :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,
I agree with you! : ) We had a cold snap here and I can't wait to get a warm fire going and snuggle up with my sweetie. Yea!!!  : )
Regina

Anonymous said...

Thoughts of a Latte and a fireplace were running through my mind today!  

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Great Pic!
V