Saturday, September 13, 2003

doctor's call

Well, I got the call from the doctor.  There is a cyst on my left ovary that the doctor wants to remove.  It's about 2 inches.  At this point we're not sure what type it is .  I'm making an appointment with an oncologist for a second opinion. Most likely I will have it removed within the next month or so.  It doesn't hurt and if it wasn't for the extra tests they do on me, we would have never known.  With my sister passing away 6 years ago from cervical cancer, I have been real thorough in having these test done.  But now that it shows something......I don't know.....it's still better than not knowing whats going on with my body.  At this point I'm worried but positive and optimistic about fixing this problem.  Haven't told my Mom yet.  I assume I'll wait.......

Quote:  The greatest discovery of my life is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.  Williams James

No comments: