Sunday, September 21, 2003

My Surprise

To my surprise, my son was standing in my kitchen last night when I got home.  He rode back with a friend who also lives in Atlanta and wanted to surprise me.  I was elated.  Should I say he missed us.  Yes, I think so. He goes back Monday and I will make the 8 hour round trip to take him back.   It is wonderful to see him.  This was just the day to take my camera everywhere and snap some kodak moments.

We went to a barn wedding reception tonight.....only in Georgia I'll tell you.   I wanna go back to Pittsburgh!!  I volunteer there every week  with hippotherapy and  kids with disabilities. I get to be around horses and help those sweet kids. It's the best of two worlds.  The PT that I help got married and had the party there.  She loves horses and thought what better place.  They had a band that played CCR, so it wasn't all that bad.  lol   I tried to dance with my cute little high heels, but the sandy floor just wouldn't cooperate.  Kept getting stuck in my toes and all.  Where's my cowboy boots when I need them?!  lol  

 Quote:  The gift of happiness belongs to those who unwrap it.  Andrew Dunbar

I have been unwrapping my gift for what seems like forever.....and it feels good.

No comments: