Friday, September 19, 2003

The weekend

Sometimes disappointment hurts.  Dave is not coming home this weekend from college.  He called last evening and told me that he had a big calculus test Monday and another test Wednesday.  He still wanted to come home, but I told him to just stay there and do his work.  I miss him. 

Kelly is going to the  homecoming dance next week.  The weekend's mission  is to find a dress!  She looks good in everything so it won't be all that hard.  Apparently all her friends are coming here after the dance for a party.  Sounds like fun. 

Today I will approach the day with gusto once again.  The sun was huge this morning rising,  and it looked like you could reach up and touch it.  Beautiful and very peaceful.  It was like telling us, I'm here... look at me....I will raise every morning no matter what happens, just be patient.....

Quote:  Not merely an absense of noise, Real Silence begins when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in order to find peace and order in his inner sanctuary.   Peter Minard

No comments: