Friday, September 12, 2003

Fall

Sun is shinning and it seems like fall could be in the air. That is the Atlanta fall which is mabe long sleeve shirt instead of short sleeve!.   How I miss the fall weather of Pittsburgh. How I miss the fall weather of Virginia. Will I be saying that about Atlanta someday??  I'm  wondering where the next stop will take us.? Has 3 years in Atlanta been enough??

Hiked Dowdell's Knob last weekend at Pine Mountain.  Wasn't too bad at 4.3 miles but you'd think my family thought I was trying to do them in!  They were good sports though and hung in there till we finished.  Then we went to Callaway gardens to see the Hot Air Balloon festival.  They waited in the hot sun about 2 hours so I could take a ride up in the balloon.  Once again, they're such good sports.  lol  The only question I have is why no one else wanted to take a ride. ?

Quote for today would be:

We  act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.  Charles Kingsley

I have comfort, luxury and  things to be enthusiastic about.......  I would say it's been a good day.  :)

 

No comments: